- Swimming pool
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Broadband / WiFi
- Comfortably furnished to a high standard with a beautiful log burner for those cold winter evenings
- Bi-fold patio doors from the living area lead on to the decking.There is a dining area for four people and a fully fitted kitchen with breakfast bar peninsula
- There is also a downstairs wet room
- There is a master bedroom with double bed and a further twin bedroom
- There is a family bathroom with separate bath and walk in shower.
- There is parking for two cars directly outside the property. Towels and bed linen provided
- Travel cot and highchairs provided, however guests must bring their own linen for the travel cot
- Wi-Fi included. Use of spa and outdoor swimming pool included. N.B Silverlake is part of a growing development
- Although building works are now complete in Beaumont Village, landscaping works may be ongoing
- For further information please contact a member of the team. As all our properties are privately owned bedding does differ, if you are allergic to feathers please enquire with the team as you may wish to bring your own bedding. This property is subject to a £500 refundable damage deposit
Situated in the crescent at the heart of Beaumont Village, this traditional Purbeck stone cottage offers a generous, modern two bed accommodation. This site also boasts swim and gym facilities and access to bikes, canoes, kayaks and stand up paddle boards.
An idyllic retreat, where you can embrace the outdoors with many onsite activities, you can also explore the hundreds of acres along private footpaths and don't forget to relax in the Spa.
We are sure with all the adventures on your doorstep you won't want to go far, however if you want to spread your wings, you are just a few moments' drive from the UNESCO sites of Durdle Door and Lulworth Cove, the incredible work of Monkey world and all their rescued monkeys, and the breath taking Jurassic Coastal path.
This memorable holiday location offers a really special holiday and one that shouldn't be missed.
This contemporary cottage would suit a couple of small family who want to explore Dorset.
Note: This property has a Good Housekeeping bond of £500.
About the location
Dorchester 5.7 miles; Weymouth 8.1 miles; East Lulworth 10.8 miles
Warmwell derives it’s name from a well of tepid water, and has a varied village history including, having an RAF airfield used by the RAF in the second world War. If you want to continue on a theme of military history then why not explore the Tank Museum at Bovington just 8 miles away. Monkey World rescue is also an interesting day out and just around the corner from the Tank Museum. Should you be craving the sight and sounds of the sea then you are also ideally placed, with Lulworth Cove and Durdle just 8 miles away to the East and Weymouth and it’s golden sands and shallow water just 8 miles to the west. You will find many local café’s and restaurants in both these locations where you can sample local fish and award-winning produce. Be sure to enjoy an ice cream on the seafront.
PLEASE NOTE ALL BOOKINGS AND PRICES NEED TO BE CONFIRMED WITH HIDEAWAYS (MANOR COTTAGES ) BEFORE CONFIRMING. THIS PROPERTY IS ON ENQUIRE ONLY PLEASE CALL TO CHECK.
Please not this property requires a £500 good house keeping deposit.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute