- Off road parking
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
With its restful views over the orchard and adjoining paddock to the surrounding countryside beyond, Middle Farm Cottage provides a very relaxing base for a couple or small family.
It is also suitable for guests with limited mobility.
Situated on a small farm in South Wiltshire's beautiful Wylye Valley, Middle Farm Cottage is a spacious, ground floor conversion from a former stable block.
The area is a real haven for walkers, riders and cyclists, who are well served by the many miles of footpaths, bridle paths and cycle ways available right on the doorstep.
For keen equestrians, stabling and grazing is available for those wishing to bring their own horse.
There is also a horse trekking centre in the next village.
- Ground floor: 1 x ground floor double bedroom, 1 x ground floor single
- Living room with day bed
- Dining room
- Shower room with shower, WC and basin.
- Central heating
- Electric hob and oven, washing machine, toaster, fridge
- TV, DVD, WiFi
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Private garden with patio, BBQ
- Stables and grazing available for Â£20 per night for guests to bring their own horse
- One well behaved pet welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop 5 miles, pub 0.5 miles.
About the location
Warminster 6 miles; Stonehenge 12.5 miles; Salisbury 16 miles.
Within easy reach of Upton Lovell by car are almost limitless attractions – the cathedral city of Salisbury, Georgian Bath, Stonehenge, Wilton House, Longleat and The New Forest National Park. Upton Lovell itself has a welcoming village pub, the Prince Leopold, on the banks of the Wylye and within walking distance of the cottage. For local shopping, the market town of Warminster is 5 miles away.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute