- Swimming pool
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Set in a secure estate over hundreds of acres, Beaumont Village at Silverlake houses this fresh, modern, sustainable home which offers a unique holiday experience in the Dorset countryside.
This contemporary cottage has been furnished to a high standard and enjoys vaulted ceilings to the first floor and an open plan kitchen/living room on the ground floor with large glass bi-fold doors leading onto decking and a sheltered private garden.
On the first floor there are three bedrooms, one King size with step out balcony and ensuite shower room, one further King size with step out balcony and ensuite shower room and a bunk room which sleeps 2.
The property also benefits from a downstairs cloakroom, washer/dryer and a log burner.
Perhaps one of the coolest aspects of this house is the roof top terrace, accessed from the landing via staircase and electric opening roof light the roof terrace adds an extra dimension where you can survey the surrounding village and countryside, soak up the sun or gaze at the stars in the night sky.
An idyllic retreat, where you can embrace the outdoors with many onsite activities, you can also explore the hundreds of acres along private footpaths and don't forget to relax in the Spa.
We are sure with all the adventures on your doorstep you won't want to go far, however if you want to spread your wings, you are just a few moments' drive from the UNESCO sites of Durdle Door and Lulworth Cove, the incredible work of Monkey world and all their rescued monkeys, and the breath taking Jurassic Coastal path.
This memorable holiday location offers a really special holiday and one that shouldn't be missed.
This contemporary cottage would suit a couple of small family who want to explore Dorset.
- 3 Bedrooms: 1 x king size double with en-suite shower, basin and WC, 1 x King size double with en-suite shower,basin & WC
- and 1 x bunk beds (Both single)
- Ground floor shower room offers walk in shower cubicle mixer taps and shower spray, low level wc, wall mounted wash basin, heated chromium towel rail shaver socket and coat rack.Ground floor cloakroom, utility with washer dryer and open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area with TV
- TV Room- There is a comfortable TV room with TV to base unit and DVD player
- A shingle drive provides ample parking and there is a small enclosed lawned garden to the rear
- The kitchen offers plenty of workspace and is well equipped with, Microwave, Oven, Hob, Dishwasher, Toaster, Kettle and 60/40 split Fridge Freezer
- The workstation peninsula acts as a natural divide to the lounge area and also provides for a six seater breakfast bar. A separate utility room gives ample space for any washing that may be required whilst visiting and this can be undertaken in the fitted washer/dryer. TV Room- There is a comfortable TV room with TV to base unit and DVD player, contrasting side table and three seater settee. The ground floor shower room offers walk in shower cubicle mixer taps and shower spray, low level wc, wall mounted wash basin, heated chromium towel rail shaver socket and coat rack. Heating and electric included
- Heating throughout
Note: This property has a Good Housekeeping bond of £500.
About the location
Dorchester 5.7 miles; Weymouth 8.1 miles; East Lulworth 10.8 miles
Warmwell derives it’s name from a well of tepid water, and has a varied village history including, having an RAF airfield used by the RAF in the second world War. If you want to continue on a theme of military history then why not explore the Tank Museum at Bovington just 8 miles away. Monkey World rescue is also an interesting day out and just around the corner from the Tank Museum. Should you be craving the sight and sounds of the sea then you are also ideally placed, with Lulworth Cove and Durdle just 8 miles away to the East and Weymouth and it’s golden sands and shallow water just 8 miles to the west. You will find many local café’s and restaurants in both these locations where you can sample local fish and award-winning produce. Be sure to enjoy an ice cream on the seafront.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute