- Off road parking
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
- Games Room
- Broadband / WiFi
The Orchard is a great place for a family get-together or for a group of friends.
It accommodates a maximum of 10 guests, 4 in one side of the house (Russet) 4 in the other (Pippin) and 2 in the games room inbetween (6 guests can be accommodated in beds, and there are 2 sofa beds that sleep up to 4 people).
The property is nestled in a great area of West Hampshire, close to the New Forest and on the border of Wiltshire and Dorest - this is a location where you can, literally, walk for miles and miles, enjoy some super local pubs and soak up an area of England that has some exceptional countryside.
The Orchard is all on one level so it's an ideal choice for those with limited mobility and it's private with good sized rooms throughout.
The light/bright open plan living area is very welcoming and especially appealing.
The kitchens in both Russet and Pippin (both sides of the house) are well equipped and the bedrooms are welcoming and homely.
One side of the barn, Pippin sleeps 4, Russet sleeps 2 (+2 using a sofa bed) and the sofa bed in the games room inbetween the properties accommodates an additional 2 guests*
- Accommodation split between three properties 3 bedrooms in total: Russet (sleeps up to 4 people (2 on sofa bed) - 1 bedroom: 1 x double (zip/link can be twin on request)
- Bathroom with double ended bath, shower, basin and WC
- Open plan living area with kitchen and sitting area with woodburning stove and double sofa bed. Pippin ? 2 bedrooms (sleeps up to 4 people): 1 x king size, 1 x twin
- Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC
- Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area with woodburner. Large communal open plan barn between Russet and Pippin with kitchen, sitting area, dining area with a woodburning stove, sofa bed (sleeps 2 guests) and games area with pool table.
- Underfloor heating, 3 x woodburners
- 3 x cooker, dishwasher, washing machine, tumble drier
- TV, WIFI
- Fuel and power inc in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc in rent
- Travel cot and highchair
- Ample off road parking
- Private garden with furniture and BBQ
- Two well behaved dogs welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop 0.25 miles, pub 3.7 miles
- Note: This property is comprised of 2 separate properties and a barn, there are 3 bedrooms which sleep up to a total of 6, an extra 4 are accommodated on sofa beds.
Note: This property has a refundable Good Housekeeping bond of £250.
Calculate your drive time
About the location
Fordingbridge 4 miles; Salisbury 10 miles
Rockbourne is a pretty, historic village with a pub, and 12th century Church. Home to thatched cottages next to a willow-bordered stream on the edge of the New Forest, Rockbourne is packed full of history with Neolithic and Bronze Age barrows, Iron Age fort and impressive Roman villa (visitable, museum).
Note: This property is comprised of 2 separate properties and a barn, there are 3 bedrooms which sleep up to a total of 6, an extra 4 are accommodated on sofa beds.
Note: Property has a Good House Keeping bond of £250